The latest version of The Bat! is available from the Ritlabs website: DOWNLOAD THE BAT!

Author Topic: The Bat! Unofficial Forum NOT closing  (Read 4929 times)

Offline Anne

• Administrator
  • Golden Crowned
  • Rabbit Lady
    • Yobunny Enterprises
  • The Bat! version: 6.8.8
The Bat! Unofficial Forum NOT closing
« on: March 31, 2007, 11:28:15 PM »
Having discussed things with Don, and because I feel there is so much info in the board which I'd be loath to lose, we've agreed to transfer this forum over to my server so the info can be preserved. The existing domain the-bat-forums.org should continue to work (although may be temporarily unavailable whilst the switch happens but it'll come back afterwards.)

I'd personally and publicly like to say a huge thank you to Don, not only for setting up this forum initially and hosting it ever since, but also for having asked me to help out as co-admin - something which I have enjoyed doing tremendously. This was the original English language support forum for The Bat! and it was, we believe, due to its success that TB!'s developers set up and have continued with their own support forums.  That we have been able to help TB! users has been a privilege for me, and I hope the preserved info will be helpful to those users who are not using the latest builds of TB!

Please stick with us now we're up and running in our new home. Thanks to everyone for using the board as well... without your questions we wouldn't be here at all!  8)
Cheers!
Anne

Offline Anne

• Administrator
  • Golden Crowned
  • Rabbit Lady
    • Yobunny Enterprises
  • The Bat! version: 6.8.8
Re: The Bat! Unofficial Forum NOT closing
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 09:05:48 PM »
Due to a fall in visitor numbers it's been decided that the domain is no longer justified. The Bat Unofficial forums will remain as a sub-domain of our own domain yobunny.co.uk, and will stay online as a reference site for earlier versions of The Bat!

The forum address is now: http://thebat.yobunny.co.uk
Cheers!
Anne

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk