The Unofficial Bat Support Forums provides help and support for all previous versions of The Bat! before the current version

Author Topic: when printing a email  (Read 4196 times)

Offline ashe

• Pipistrelle
when printing a email
« on: January 25, 2004, 10:13:05 PM »
when printing a email is there a way to make it print all of the names and email address that the message was sent to to begin with? I just want it in the TO: field i know you can make it do that for the CC: and BCC: fields.
The only Dependable thing about the future is uncertainty.

-?

Offline Anne

• Administrator
  • Golden Crowned
  • Rabbit Lady
    • Yobunny Enterprises
  • The Bat! version: 6.8.8
when printing a email
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2004, 11:40:21 PM »
The easiest way to do this is probably to print the headers as well as the text - as quite often this is the simplest way to see all those addresses.  Highlight the message you want to print and use the F9 option to view the Message Source... in its File menu you'll find a Print option. Does this help you achieve what you want to...?
Cheers!
Anne

Offline ashe

• Pipistrelle
when printing a email
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2004, 11:59:35 PM »
sort of, is there a macro in the print setup on the normal message that will make it print all of the address. the way you just said gives me a bunch of stuff that i don't need. and you cant format it like you can on the main screen, File> Print Setup> Templet tab.
The only Dependable thing about the future is uncertainty.

-?

Offline mrakomor

• Vampire
when printing a email
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2004, 07:21:31 AM »
You may also copy the header (or its part) to clipboard and print from notepad or something.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk