The latest version of The Bat! is available from the Ritlabs website: DOWNLOAD THE BAT!

Author Topic: Virtual Folder / Views  (Read 4953 times)

Offline pavement

• Pipistrelle
Virtual Folder / Views
« on: February 10, 2005, 06:52:11 PM »
Hi

What I would like to do is to create a virtual folder that only shows emails received 'today' or alternatively a view that does the same thing, where 'today' is updated dynamically.
I dont know if I am missing something but this does not seem to be possible, and I can only create a virtual folder that shows emails received on a single defined date. Is this right? Or is there something I have missed?

Thanks for your help.

John

Offline Peter

• Serotine
Re: Virtual Folder / Views
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2005, 09:43:00 PM »
What I would like to do is to create a virtual folder that only shows emails received 'today' or alternatively a view that does the same thing, where 'today' is updated dynamically.
I dont know if I am missing something but this does not seem to be possible, and I can only create a virtual folder that shows emails received on a single defined date. Is this right? Or is there something I have missed?

Your observtion seems to be correct. Currently, for me, a suitable alternative VF filter is "Age is less than 1 Days".

It would be more useful to have a "Time of" filter condition in VF filtering, as is already available in the account sorting office.

Visit https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4260 to add a note(s).

Peter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk