The Unofficial Bat Support Forums provides help and support for all previous versions of The Bat! before the current version

Author Topic: Help with Templates  (Read 5447 times)

Offline bmirman

• Pipistrelle
Help with Templates
« on: August 25, 2005, 10:44:25 AM »
I have set up a template to automatically include my address and contact numbers at the bottom of each new message.  What I would like to do (if possible) is have the template font be a different color than the message font so it stands out.  I would also like to know if there is anyway I can adjust the transparency so it looks a little faded.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brad

Offline steverio

• Golden Crowned
Re: Help with Templates
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2005, 07:47:15 PM »
I don't know of any way the templates can do this inline the main message body right now but maybe in the future TB! will provide this as an option.

Steverio

Offline Anne

• Administrator
  • Golden Crowned
  • Rabbit Lady
    • Yobunny Enterprises
  • The Bat! version: 6.8.8
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2005, 07:40:07 PM »
As I understand it you can only control the way it looks on YOUR own PC. The way your recipient sees it will depend on THEIR PC settings.
I don't think there's a way to include html in templates at this time.
Cheers!
Anne

Offline PainterMan

• Pipistrelle
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2005, 10:20:37 PM »
I have tried in vain to setup an html e-mail as a template, what I want is the ability to setup, in Outlook Express t's called 'Stationary', I suppose that's what I want.
A simple html e-mail.

Can it be done, help please... :help: >:(

Offline Anne

• Administrator
  • Golden Crowned
  • Rabbit Lady
    • Yobunny Enterprises
  • The Bat! version: 6.8.8
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2005, 03:59:44 AM »
Stationery isn't available in TB! at this time. The html editor is designed to add some html functionality but not to turn TB! into some sort of OE or Incredimail clone. TB! major strength has always been its security and using some of the html code creates vulnerabilities.
Cheers!
Anne

Offline steverio

• Golden Crowned
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2005, 06:44:30 AM »
I hear THAT Anne!  :smiley2:

Pretty and fuzzy feeling stationery is better left for email clients like OE and Incredimail not TB! TB! is an email client built for security. It would mean the end for TB!  :stunned:

Steverio

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk