The Unofficial Bat Support Forums provides help and support for all previous versions of The Bat! before the current version

Author Topic: Need Help with reply and redirect  (Read 5024 times)

Offline mortaja

• Pipistrelle
Need Help with reply and redirect
« on: March 30, 2006, 08:53:31 PM »
Hey I googled a lot and dont find How to receipt request and reading confirmation? when i reply or i redirect an email, 'cause when u write a new email te option its on but when I redirect or reply an email manually I turn on the option with the butons in the status bar

Example

My OS is win XP and the bat is 3.71.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 12:34:08 AM by Anne »

Offline Anne

• Administrator
  • Golden Crowned
  • Rabbit Lady
    • Yobunny Enterprises
  • The Bat! version: 6.8.8
Re: Need Help with reply and redirect
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 12:33:47 AM »
Receive and reading confirmations can be set in several ways. For new messages the option is set in Account > Properties > Templates > New Message and tick the Receipt Request and Reading Confirmation boxes to turn them on, and untick to turn them off.

For replies and forwards the option needs to be set in the Reply and Forward Templates (again found in Account > Preferences > Templates). Open the Reply and Forward templates in turn and add the following two lines to both templates:

%RCPTCONFIRM%-
%READCONFIRM%-

These are macros which will ensure your replies and forwards always request a Receipt and Reading Confirmations.  You can add these macros into any reply and/or forward template anywhere, e.g. in folders, address book entries, or accounts.

Hope this helps. :)
Cheers!
Anne

Offline mortaja

• Pipistrelle
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 04:09:55 PM »
Tnks a lot it works perfect  ;D, now the only thing left is when i redict an Email.

Tnks

Offline Anne

• Administrator
  • Golden Crowned
  • Rabbit Lady
    • Yobunny Enterprises
  • The Bat! version: 6.8.8
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2006, 08:43:09 PM »
That's a bit trickier as there isn't a template for redirects. I don't know of a way to do this yet but I'll have a play around with various settings and see if I can figure out a workaround for you.
Cheers!
Anne

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk